Body Basics opened in 1986 and starting selling to Rewards / Incentive customers nationwide in November of 2001. From the beginning we have focused our expertise in home and commercial exercise equipment. Our customers have benefited from this extraordinary product knowledge and exceptional service along with many other significant advantages of buying through Body Basics.
- Body Basics is a family-owned US corporation means decisions are made right here in the best interest of satisfying our customers
- Body Basics knowledgeable staff can answer all your fitness questions. We can compare and contrast all the equipment in the fitness industry. 82 years of experience among our 5 staff members dedicated to our Rewards customers.
- Body Basics has won multiple Awards including twice the Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Businesses in America. Body Basics has been honored by multiple manufacturers in the fitness industry for superlative Sales and Service. Also, numerous small business and Better Business Bureau awards.
- Body Basics is involved in several charitable activities both nationally and locally, including MS Cycling Challenge, American Heart Association, and Children’s Hospital Childhood Obesity Programs.
- Body Basics Buyers Assurance means you’ll be happy with your equipment and your buying experience for years to come